Treasure Cloud (“we,” “us” the “Company”) offers you the opportunity to earn incentives by referring friends to try our Service (“Service”). Your participation in the Treasure Cloud Referral Program (“Referral Program” or “Program“) is bound by the terms and conditions herein, and we reserve the right to terminate the Program at any time for any reason. This Program is administered by Treasure Cloud, which may outsource certain elements of administration to third parties.
This Treasure Cloud Referral Program Agreement (‘Agreement’) is entered into by Treasure Cloud Pte. Ltd (UEN No. 201826795W) (“Treasure Cloud”); and You/Your, the referring party executing this Agreement (“Referrer”); or the referred party (“Referee”).
You (Referrer or Referee as the case may be) represent and warrant that: (i) you have full legal authority to enter into this Agreement, (ii) you have read and understand the Agreement and (iii) you agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not have legal authority to enter into this Agreement or do not agree to these terms, please do not click to accept this Agreement below.
This Agreement is effective between Treasure Cloud and You as of the date that You electronically accepts this Agreement.
- ‘Successful Referral’ refers to the Referrer making a referral to a Referee who successfully signs up for a Treasure Cloud account.
- “Plan” refers to the Standard, Plus and Premium plan listed here.
Terms of the Program
- This Program is void where such referral programs are prohibited by any applicable law. Upon a Successful Referral, both the Referrer and the Referee may be eligible to receive an additional 10 GB of storage on top of their existing Plan within no more than two (2) calendar days. You may contact us if you encounter difficulties or if you have further questions about your eligibility under this Program.
- Referrers and Referees must be legally able to participate in the Program, and must be: (1) at least the age of majority where they reside, (2) have an existing, valid Treasure Cloud user account, (3) Referrer and Referee cannot be the same person and (4) must maintain their account in good standing and in accordance to the Terms and Conditions here.
- Each Referrer is responsible for their collection, use and disclosure of any Referee’s personal data, including but not limited to names and/or email addresses. Treasure Cloud will not disclose any personal data of any Referee to any Referrer.
- Each Referrer, regardless of their existing Plan, may make up to 80 Successful Referrals and may accordingly be awarded with no more than 800 GB of additional space.
Termination and modification of terms
- Treasure Cloud may at any time and in its sole discretion: (i) modify or update the terms of, including but not limited to, the Program, this Agreement, incentives (and their governing terms and conditions) and will make such modified or updated terms available in writing.
- Treasure Cloud reserves the right to revoke, suspend or terminate any account(s) belonging to a Referrer or a Referee if such an account is determined to be controlled, used, owned or managed by the same person.
Disclaimers; limitation of liability
- You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Treasure Cloud, its agents, affiliates and licensors from any third-party claim or liability arising out of Your participation in the Program.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PROGRAM AND CUSTOM URL IS PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS.