We are looking for a QA Engineer to help us build secure software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional and diverse team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a QA Engineer, you will work closely with our development teams to understand requirements and develop your test plans based on those requirements. In this position, you will work as part of a larger SCRUM development team focused on driving innovation across multiple applications.
You will mainly perform manual and automated test execution. You will drive automation of the test executions where possible. You will also attend sprint meetings with team members to understand the current development progress and report the status of the QA cycles.
If you are a team player who is excited to learn new things, we’d like to meet you!
- You'll be familiarizing yourself with Treasure's products.
- You'll create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- You'll develop and manage automated test scripts.
- You'll be performing parallel QA cycles of different platforms/products..
- You'll plan and coordinate testing activities while thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs
- You'll provide technical support to the customers of Treasure’s products.
- You have BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent practical experience
- You have 3-5 years of proven work experience in software quality assurance in SDLC.
- You’re well versed in testing patterns and methodologies.
- You have strong framework building skills and have created multiple automation testing frameworks.
- You have experience in using test tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Postman, etc.
- You have experience in using test management systems (Jira + Xray, Testlink).
- You have implemented performance and/or load testing (automation is preferred).
- Experience in security testing.
- Familiarity with database setup and administration, e.g. MongoDB, Percona, No SQL, etc.
- Familiarity with CI/CD process and automated build tools.
- You have a healthy sense of paranoia :-)