For too long, Big Tech has controlled the narrative on privacy. Giving up one’s data – and thus, our privacy and security – has been normalised, and companies have reaped the benefits. We’ve been made to believe that brilliant product design, public safety and individual liberties are impossible to achieve together.
Treasure is here to change this. We’re giving users back control of their privacy by building the most secure cloud storage platform – without compromising a great user experience.
We’re looking for a rockstar Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. If this is you, we want to hear from you! Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report to the CCO and Co-CEO
- Plan and manage the overall paid marketing strategy, most especially our digital marketing channels
- Own and lead management of our media strategy and planning, including the briefing and managing of our media agency
- Work closely with the Head of Product & Brand to ensure execution of our media plan is in line with our messaging, audience targeting and brand look-and-feel
- Communicate acquisition marketing performance to internal stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in media planning, digital marketing or marketing management
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and with external vendors
- User-focused, strategic, creative thinker with strong communication skills
- Experience developing and executing B2C digital marketing campaigns, including Social, Search and Display Ads.