You’ll be part of a cross-functional and diverse team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Front-End Developer, you will work closely with our Product, UI|UX, and development teams to understand requirements and business specifications. In this position, you will work as part of a larger Scrum development team focused on driving innovation across multiple application UIs. You will mainly write Angular, TypeScript, HTML, RxJs and CSS code with a good sense of UX design. You will also attend sprint meetings with team members to define and analyze development requirements and provide development work breakdown and estimates.
- You’ll design, develop and maintain Treasure’s frontend web applications.
- You’ll be working with development teams, architect, and product managers to ideate software solutions
- You’ll cooperate with the back-end development team responsible for building APIs.
- You’ll collaborate with stakeholders, DevOps, QA, and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art UIs.
- You’ll perform code reviews.
- You’ll test your software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency before sending to QA.
- You’ll be troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading Treasure’s frontend software.
- You’ll be writing technical documentation.
- You’ll implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- You’ll work with external data sources and APIs.
- You’ll do bug fixing and improving application performance.
- You have 3-5 years of proven experience as a Front-End Developer, Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- You have proven experience with Angular, TypeScript, HTML, RxJs and CSS technologies.
- You have practical experience in Agile methodologies.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a great team player.
- You have BSc./MSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering degree or other relevant fields.
- You are familiar with version control systems such as Git.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline(such as GitLab/Jenkins).
- Familiarity with application deployment/orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge on security and data protection.