You’ll be part of a cross-functional and diverse team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As an iOS app developer, you will work closely with our Product, UI|UX, and development teams to understand requirements and business specifications. In this position, you will work as part of a larger Scrum development team focused on driving innovation across Treasure mobile application UIs. You will mainly be writing Swift code and you are expected to have a good sense of UX design. You will also attend sprint meetings with team members to define and analyze development requirements and provide development work breakdown and estimates.
- You’ll design and develop scalable, resilient and fast mobile applications.
- You’ll participate in producing deliverables (including architecture, technical design, code development, and QA) to high-quality standards.
- You’ll be translating functional requirements into a mobile app solution.
- You’ll be writing and executing unit, functional and integration test cases.
- You’ll enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
- You’ll cooperate with the back-end development team responsible for building APIs.
- You’ll collaborate with stakeholders, DevOps, QA, and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art iOS apps.
- You’ll test your software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency before sending to QA.
- You’ll be writing technical documentation.
- You’ll implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- You’ll work with external data sources and APIs.
- You’ll do bug fixing and improving application performance.
- You have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- You have 3-5 years of proven experience in developing complex iOS applications using Swift.
- You have demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry-standard environments in iOS.
- You have a thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, and enterprise in mobile application integration.
- You have hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS, and XML.
- You have proven experience with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services.
- You have excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- You are well-versed with code versioning tools such as Git.
- You are comfortable working in an agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving it.
- You have the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- You have developed a culture of benchmarking and optimization.
- Been part of complete development life cycles of at least two applications.
- You are familiar with Objective-C and/or Cocoa.
- You are familiar with Test Driven Development.
- Experience in Android development is an advantage.
- You are well-versed with continuous integration tool such as Jenkins.