We’re looking for someone who will bridge the gap between software development and infrastructure by deploying innovative solutions that are robust, scalable, and maintained through automation.
If you are passionate about building and operating large production applications, get motivated by innovation, and love to get close to the technology, this is a role for you.
- Work with the development team to identify system requirements and deployment workflow of Treasure products
- Design, build, and maintain development and production infrastructure to support Treasure products
- Provide production and operational support for a 24x7 system
- Liaise with 3rd party software/hardware vendors and hosting providers to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues
- Provide technical support for customers of Treasure’s products, including the development of support tools.
- Review internal processes and incorporate security requirements into the development infrastructure
- Identify and advise on open source/3rd party security tools to assist in detection,prevention, and analysis of security threats
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT and/or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in Systems Administration/DevOps role
- Strong scripting experience in python and bash (advantage to have powershell experience)
- Experience with Database Administration
- Experience with DevOps toolsets like JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence, Git
- Experience with Agile - Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment methodology
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, & Google Cloud
- Experience with infrastructure automation such as Puppet, Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with Grafana/Influx DB or Nagios will be an advantage
- Experience with Active Directory and SSO implementation will be an advantage
- Knowledge with disaster recovery tools and technologies
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Knowledge with designing and architecting systems in cloud and enterprise environments
- Good understanding of networking security concepts
- Good analytical and communication (written and interpersonal) skills
- Good team player and meticulous